Contents of the article
Welcome to Comfort Suites The Colony - Plano West, a great place to stay in a unique Texas community where you get easy access to everything the Dallas-Fort Worth area has to offer. Stay with us no matter whether you’re in the area for business or pleasure. Our all-suites hotel is convenient to Toyota Stadium, the Dr. Pepper Ballpark and so much more of what makes this area great.
Plus, staying with us means easy access to so many other cities since things are so close together in this part of the Metroplex. Choose our The Colony, Texas hotel when visiting Plano, Frisco, Carrollton and other locales as well. Since we’re a family-friendly, smoke-free hotel, you’ll have a great experience while with us.Specific nearby points of interest include huge Nebraska Furniture Mart of Texas, unique TopGolf The Colony, loud and exciting Texas Motor Speedway, interesting Lewisville Lake and challenging Tribute Golf Course as well as many other golf and recreational opportunities. We’re also your best hotel near Stonebriar Mall, and we’re not far from DFW International Airport either.
Staying with us also means great amenities, including free wifi, a free weekday newspaper and our excellent free breakfast with meat, eggs, fruits, cereal and more. Plus, we feature a fitness center, heated indoor pool and convenient guest laundry facilities.
In-room amenities include microwaves and refrigerators as well as a coffee makers, HD televisions and hairdryers. And there’s always plenty of space for recharging your devices thanks our AC and USB charging hub.
Isn’t it time to stay with confidence and in comfort for a change When you choose a Comfort Suites, you always get a good experience. And when you choose our Comfort Suites The Colony - Plano North, you’re signing up for a nice experience in one of the best areas of North Texas. You’ll never run out of things to do, and you’ll always be able to sleep well and wake up to good mornings when you stay with us.
ActivitiesFitness Center, Hot Tub, Indoor Pool (all year)
InternetFree! WiFi is available in all areas.
ServicesMeeting/ Banquet Facilities, Business Center
GeneralNewspapers, Family Rooms, Elevator, Heating.
ParkingFree! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) Video Editor Pro 1 6 1 Serial key rar
|Dead Space: Extraction|
Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3
US: September 29th, 2009
Survival horror, rail-shooter
Single-player, two-player cooperative
ESRB Mature 17 / PEGI 18
- "Dead Space: Extraction tells the untold story of the Aegis VII Colony through a handful of survivors battling to reach the orbiting USG Ishimura amidst a horrific infection. As their allies mysteriously fall victim to dementia, it becomes clear that protecting a young girl granting them a bizarre immunity may be their only hope for survival."
- —Dead Space: Extraction description on EA.com
Dead Space: Extraction is a 2009 rail shooter and the prequel to Dead Space, exclusive to the Nintendo Wii and PlayStation 3.
Dead Space: Extraction takes place prior to the events of Dead Space. Set in the year 2508[note 1], the story follows a group of four survivors, Lexine Murdoch, Nathan McNeill, Gabe Weller and Warren Eckhardt who try to escape the nightmare of the Necromorph outbreak on the Aegis VII colony and the USG Ishimura. The story intertwines with the story of Dead Space and sheds light on the certain events of the plot.
- Sam Caldwell - A playable character for the first chapter, Sam is an engineer on Aegis VII tasked with removing the Red Marker from it's pedestal. Throughout the first chapter, the player controlled Sam as he tried to reestablish the power and life support to the colony during the unexplained murders of his teammates and the miners down in the Megavents.
- Lexine Murdoch - The girlfriend of Sam Caldwell, Lexine is a surveyor on Aegis VII present during the second Necromorph outbreak on the colonized planet. She accompanied the survivors to the USG Ishimura in the hopes of finding refuge from the terrors spreading through her home. Lexine had an apparent immunity to the effects of the Red Marker and experienced odd headaches and bouts of nausea on the Ishimura.
- Nathan McNeill - The main character and protagonist of the game, Nathan is a P-Sec detective overseeing the investigation of the murders committed by Sam Caldwell. He took on the responsibility of protecting Lexine after insisting that she should accompany him and Gabe to safety.
- Gabe Weller - A security officer aboard the USG Ishimura, Gabe and his team are assigned to a body retrieval mission on Aegis VII when the outbreak occurred on the colony. Alongside Nathan, the sergeant protected Lexine and Warren Eckhardt from the hideous creatures that inhabited the Ishimura.
- Warren Eckhardt - A CEC executive aboard the USG Ishimura, Warren often provided the group with access to rooms and areas blocked to those without executive clearance or permission. Warren took a seemingly neutral position on the issue of Unitology and is quick to defend them from accusation.
- Nicole Brennan - The Senior Medical Officer aboard the USG Ishimura, Dead Space: Extraction saw Nicole in an active role of duty before her death. Nicole oversaw the health and status of the survivors during a routine quarantine check. For a time, she accompanied them through the ship to a possible area of safety after encountering the "small infection" that plagued the ship and it's crew.
- Dr. Karen Howell - A botanist who worked on the Hydroponics deck on the USG Ishimura, Howell is a playable character in the seventh chapter of the game. A survivor of Hydroponics, Howell teamed up with Lexine (Separated from the group) and fought to escape the Ishimura before they are overcome by the infection.
The story begins with a small crew of miners, among them is a man named Sam Caldwell who are helping to extract the Red Marker from Aegis VII. The crew began to suffer hallucinations including Sam who killed many others in a severe state of dementia which caused him to believe that they are attacking him. Before he can escape, a P-Sec squad arrived and killed him.
Some time later, Detective Nathan McNeill who is working on the case file of the rampage met an old friend, Gabe Weller, now serving on the USG Ishimura. As the planet cracking began, the power went out and the colony descended into chaos as they are attacked first by psychotic colonists under the influence of the Red Marker and then by Necromorphs, monstrous reanimated creatures made from the bodies of the dead. They also discovered Lexine Murdoch, Sam's girlfriend (As seen in a short prologue) and agreed to take her to safety. The group raced to find a shuttle and eventually found one in the Megavents, thanks to a man named Warren Eckhardt, an executive from the mining company. The four of them flew to the Ishimura for help, but the Ishimura wanted them to return to the surface. The group refused which resulted in the Ishimura shooting them down with it's cannons, causing the shuttle to crash into the Ishimura and forcing the group to spacewalk to a nearby airlock.
After entering the Ishimura, the group discovered that the ship is infested with Necromorphs. As they attempted to move to the Bridge which they believed to be safer, they encountered Nicole Brennan in the medical bay who elected to stay behind in case anyone else arrived. The rest of the group continued on, but they soon fell into the sewage system where Lexine is attacked by Swarmers and is pulled into a water tank. The group assumed that she died. Dr. Karen Howell discovered Lexine who somehow survived and the two found McNeill, Eckhardt and Weller. McNeill, Weller and Lexine continued on while Howell attempted to shut down the sewage system, guarded by Eckhardt, but Howell is soon killed by a Necromorph tentacle due to Eckhardt fleeing and locking the door behind him. When he found the others, Eckhardt lied, saying that Howell died fighting off a swarm of Necromorphs.
In order to search for a shuttle to get off the Ishimura, McNeill and Lexine split up from Weller and Eckhardt to search multiple shuttle bays. Weller and Eckhardt found a shuttle, but Weller caught Eckhardt finishing a recording of a message to a member of the Church of Unitology. Weller watched the message. Eckhardt said that he was sent to find a person who was immune to the effects of the Marker and who could protect others from it's effects as well and he believed that Lexine is that person. After Weller is done watching the message, Eckhardt shot Weller and told him of his plans, only to be killed by a Leaper while his back is turned. McNeill and Lexine found Weller and escaped on the shuttle right after McNeill shut down the power to the cannons on the Ishimura that were preventing them from leaving, although he had to cut off his arm in the process after a monster's quill pinned it to the floor. As they escaped, they heard a transmission from the USG Kellion which included the 3 crewmen, Zach Hammond, Kendra Daniels and Isaac Clarke. Lexine tried to warn them away, but they did not receive the message and the Kellion entered the Ishimura, starting the events of Dead Space.
In the epilogue, Lexine is shown being attacked from behind by a Necromorph. There was official confirmation that this Slasher is indeed the infected corpse of P-Sec officer Nathan McNeill[note 2].
Spoilers end here.
GameplayEditUnlike it's predecessor, Extraction is a rail-shooter utilizing the Wii Remote, PlayStation Move controller or standard DualShock 3 to aim and shoot at prospective targets. Features such as Stasis, Kinesis, Zero Gravity and concepts such as dismemberment returned and are still key gameplay elements. The game introduced new characters, weapons, enemies, puzzles and locations aboard the USG Ishimura and also included drop-in/drop-out co-operative multiplayer gameplay (Meaning that a second player can enter or leave the game at any time without significant interruption).
The game featured old weapons like the Plasma Cutter, Flamethrower and Pulse Rifle as well as introducing new ones such as the P-Sec Pistol from Dead Space: Downfall and the Arc Welder, a weapon that discharged a cone of electricity. Like in the original game, all weapons can be upgraded.
When played with a motion controller such as the Wii Remote or the PlayStation Move controller, functions such as aiming, melee attacks and secondary firing modes are handled by motion input. Melee attacks are executed by swinging the Nunchuck left, right, up or down and secondary firing modes can be entered by twisting the motion controller sideways. The motion controller can also be used to look around in areas where the game allowed you to by aiming to a specific area and the camera will pan in that specific direction.
A new item, the Glow Worm provided illumination for a limited time and is activated by shaking the controller. When the game is played with a standard DualShock 3 on the PlayStation 3, all control inputs are appointed to buttons, (With the exception of the Glow Worm). On Nintendo Wii, audio logs played through the Wii Remote's speaker. Extraction also had some features more akin to adventure games such as puzzles and branching pathways.
In addition to the standard forms of Necromorphs of Dead Space, Dead Space: Extraction featured four new Necromorphs exclusive to the game:
- Colonists : Inhabitants of Aegis VII who went insane from the effects of the Red Marker. They attacked with their fists and are significantly more durable than normal humans. These are the only enemies which are not Necromorphs.
- Flyer : A winged Necromorph capable of flight. It's main form of attack is assaulting victims from above. Flyers are first introduced in Dead Space: Extraction.
- Grabber : An immobile Necromorph with an extremely long, muscled neck, a jawed head and a serrated spine. It grabbed victims with it's head and pulled them to the serrated spine to kill them. Grabbers are first introduced in Dead Space: Extraction.
- Slasher : The most common form of Necromorph, it attacked using two large blades sprouted from the victim's hands. Female Slashers can spit out projectiles. It had an enhanced form which is encountered later in the game.
- Infector : A bat-like Necromorph with the sole-purpose of infecting corpses with a proboscis and turning them into new Necromorphs. The Infector can create standard and enhanced forms of the Slashers.
- Leaper : A Necromorph more commonly found in Zero Gravity areas, it attacked with it's large tail, a fusion of the victim's legs and intestines. It also had an enhanced form encountered later in the game.
- Drag Tentacle : A long and thick tentacle with a glowing yellow pustule. Drag Tentacles dragged victims to their deaths, usually into holes in walls or ceilings.
- Swarmer : Tiny Necromorphs which appeared to be reanimated flesh that traveled in large groups and can jump at victims and rip away at their flesh.
- Pregnant : A large hulking Necromorph that carried a payload of Swarmers along with two large scythe-like blades.
- Exploder : A small, thin Necromorph with an appendage containing a highly explosive organic compound which rivaled it's own size.
- Lurker : Reanimated infants that prowled the corridors and are often found in Zero Gravity. They attacked with three barbed tentacles that fired quills.
- Brute : A very large and powerful Necromorph that can charge with great bursts of speed, using it's weight and strength to crush it's victims. Only one Brute is encountered in the game.
- The Spider : A gigantic, armored-spider-like Necromorph with two large arms that can fire barbs and giant tentacles. It had a long tube-like mouth that can reach out and latch onto it's victim. Once onto it's target, many small pustules started to grow inside the mouth, bursting and hurting it's victim. At times, glowing sacs attached to a tentacle will appear from it's mouth and burst to release Leapers. The Spider is first introduced in Dead Space: Extraction.
- The Urchin : A giant, formless body surrounded by multiple tentacles which it used as whips. It can project explosive sacs at victims. The Urchin is first introduced in Dead Space: Extraction.
Marketing Promotion and ReleaseEdit
- Main article: Dead Space: Extraction (comics)
Written by Antony Johnston, the comic book adaptation of Dead Space: Extraction focuses not on the four survivors of the game, but Nicole Brennan before and during the events of the outbreak on Aegis VII and the Ishimura. Nicole fights to solve the riddle of the Necromorph pathogen and the possibility of a cure after she discovers the oddities in Lexine's brain wave patterns.
- Unlike Dead Space, Extraction is an on-the-rails shooter, meaning the player does not control the protagonist's movement.
- When you take the first letter from each chapter just like Dead Space they form the words "W.A.R.R.E.N. L.I.E.S." revealing Warren lied about not being a Unitologist.
- Similar to Dead Space, the ending is left ambiguous to viewers, leaving people to question the final ending until the next game of the series.
- As with nearly all Dead Space media, the game opens with a transmission that foreshadows the rest of the events, albeit, in Extraction, the transmission is much more pleasant than the other opening vidlogs.
- The game cover features the image of a woman (Lexine Murdoch) with a horrified expression firing a Plasma Cutter with Nathan McNeill behind her, both of them are presumably fighting off Necromorphs. The horrified woman image briefly became a meme on Joystiq.com.
- This cover is replaced by new artwork viewed from the PlayStation Store that depicts Nathan, Gabe, and Lexine.
- There are two variations of Extraction for PS3: the variation that is part of the PS3 Limited or Collector's Editions of Dead Space 2, while downloaded to the PS3, still requires the physical disc to be played. The other is a simple download from the PSN and does not require the disc.
- In the second Chapter, "Another Day at The Office", the Visceral Games logo can be seen in the morgue, shortly after the Chapter begins.
- The game's structure is a mirror image of Dead Space, beginning with the removal of the Marker from the dig site into the colony, moving to the Ishimura and deactivating the ADC system, then ending with a shuttle journey out of the Ishimura and a message from Nicole.
Add a photo to this gallery
Add a photo to this gallery
Add a photo to this gallery
Add a photo to this gallery
- ↑ Dead Space: Extraction takes place three years before the events of Dead Space 2, the latter taking place in 2511. Steve Papoutsis' reply via Twitter was most likely a typo or oversight
- ↑ The in-game footage is unclear, as the last scene of Extraction simply depicts a Necromorph attacking a lone Lexine. However, Dead Space Executive Producer Steve Papoutsis clarified McNeill's fate while answering some fan questions. In addition, there is no mention of McNeil whatsoever in the Severed DLC NorthernTale
Amazon.com: Doctor Who: Colony in Space (Story 58): Jon .
Mac OS X
- OS: Windows Vista SP1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium G620 (2.5 Ghz dual core) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000, 1280x720 display
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Work in progress: new features may raise the bar, optimizations may lower the bar
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 , SteamOS ; 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i5-2300 (2.8 GHz quad core) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 750 or equivalent, 1920x1080 display, supporting openGL 4 PowerISO 5 5 Final With Serial2
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Work in progress: new features may raise the bar, optimizations may lower the bar
Space Colony HD on GOG.com
Building a sustainable colony in space
Building on a planet not fit for human life challenges you to build a smart, functional colony. Bad planning isn’t about traffic jams, it’s about survival of your colonists. You really don’t want rolling blackouts in a city constructed in a place without oxygen.
Individually simulated colonists
Each colonist is a unique individual with problems and strengths that influence the needs and behavior of the other colonists. Things can get really interesting if your chief scientists develops alcoholism after one too many long nights in the lab.
Futuristic Space Dome construction
Retro-futuristic super structures housing colonists, factories and commercial buildings with their own “neighborhood personality.” Create colonies that value science over everything else, while tired workers drink their pay away at a local bar, or attempt a utopia among the stars.
Exploration of Mars’ secrets
Inspired by the classic sci-fi of Asimov and Clarke, Surviving Mars holds many secrets. During each playthrough players may encounter one of Mars’ individually crafted mysteries. Uncovering these secrets might bring your colony great fortune, or terrible ruin. What is that sphere that manifested itself outside colony HUB B, and is it friendly
Randomized research tree
Combine static and random research through experimentation, which allows for a different experience for each journey through the game. Attain new scientific breakthroughs by exploring the uncharted terrain of Mars's surface.
Unique retro-futuristic aesthetic
A sleek, modern take on the bright futurism of the 1960s. A time of exploration and adventure.
Expansive mod support
Craft your own fantastic buildings, parks or even a mystery to share through Surviving Mars’s extensive and convenient modding tools. Share your finest creations with the community to build the perfect society Counter Strike Portable
Cloud Save Support, Full Controller Support and Paradox Achievements
Главная • Vanila - глобальный торрент-трекер
Colonize Mars and discover her secrets, with minimal casualties. Welcome Home! The time has come to stake your claim on the Red Planet and build the first functioning human colonies on Mars! All you need are supplies, oxygen, decades of training, experience with sandstorms, and a can-do attitude to discover the purpose of those weird black cubes that appeared out of nowhere. With a bit of sprucing up, this place is going to be awesome! Surviving Mars is a sci-fi city builder all about colonizing Mars and surviving the process. Choose a space agency for resources and financial support before determining a location for your colony. Build domes and infrastructure, research new possibilities and utilize drones to unlock more elaborate ways to shape and expand your settlement. Cultivate your own food, mine minerals or just relax by the bar after a hard day’s work. Most important of all, though, is keeping your colonists alive. Not an easy task on a strange new planet. There will be challenges to overcome. Execute your strategy and improve your colony’s chances of survival while unlocking the mysteries of this alien world. Are you ready Mars is waiting for you. The First Colony Edition of Surviving Mars provides ambitious colonists with a variety of new ways to customize their new homes and domes. Included with this edition are is the Season Pass, which will add two full expansions and two content packs to Surviving Mars in the months following launch. In addition, this edition includes new in-game features at launch: • The “Metropolis” Building Set: Add some chrome to your dome with a shiny new visual upgrade to your infrastructure, providing you with chromatic skins for Oxygen Tanks, Water Towers, Fuel Refineries, and more.• Radio Station: An additional in-game radio station, with new music and chatter, comes exclusively with this Edition.• New Housing Styles: Three alternative skins for residential housing structures allow you to add different flair and design to your colonies. Main Features: · Building a sustainable colony in space: Building on a planet not fit for human life challenges you to build a smart, functional colony. Bad planning isn’t about traffic jams, it’s about survival of your colonists. You really don’t want rolling blackouts in a city constructed in a place without oxygen. · Individually simulated colonists: Each colonist is a unique individual with problems and strengths that influence the needs and behavior of the other colonists. Things can get really interesting if your chief scientists develops alcoholism after one too many long nights in the lab. · Futuristic Space Dome construction: Retro-futuristic super structures housing colonists, factories and commercial buildings with their own “neighborhood personality.” Create colonies that value science over everything else, while tired workers drink their pay away at a local bar, or attempt a utopia among the stars. · Exploration of Mars’ secrets: Inspired by the classic sci-fi of Asimov and Clarke, Surviving Mars holds many secrets. During each playthrough players may encounter one of Mars’ individually crafted mysteries. Uncovering these secrets might bring your colony great fortune, or terrible ruin. · Randomized research tree: Combine static and random research through exploration, which allows for a different experience for each journey through the game. Attain new scientific breakthroughs by exploring the uncharted terrain of Mars's surface. · Unique retro-futuristic aesthetic: A sleek, modern take on the bright futurism of the 1960s. A time of exploration and adventure EZ CD Audio Converter 1 0 5 1 Ultimate
Windows 8.1 Pro Activator 2018 By Kms Daz Download Free Activator windows 8 foreverWindows 8 is the latest collection to the Microsoft operating system (OS). Windows 8 has a slick design and it is also very nice to use with some extra,Camping Norcenni Girasole Club. Veel informatie over Camping Norcenni Girasole Club en haar ligging, reserveer nu Camping Norcenni Girasole Club voor 2012!,With KMSpico 2018 3.8, you can activate Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise for free. You can also download the full version of Windows 10 64 bit and windows activator.
How To Create A UEFI Bootable Ubuntu USB Drive in Windows Create a bootable Ubuntu or Windows flash driveРезультаты поиска,How to write a USB stick with Windows.,Buy Learn How To Use Linux, Ubuntu Linux 16.04 Bootable 8GB USB Flash Drive - Includes Boot Repair And Install Guide - Better Than Windows: USB Flash Drives - Amazon .
Virtual DJ Pro 7 Free Download Full Version With Crack . Virtual DJ Pro 7 SerialDe los creadores de AtomixMP3 llega la nueva version de Virtual DJ cargada de un monton de opciones para todos aquellos a los que el primer programa se les ha .,Результаты поиска,Virtual DJ pro 7 is reliable and user-friendly audio and video mixing software application. This fully-featured provides full pitch control and full karaoke support.