Windows 7 8 10 Activators - Download activators for Windows
Linux vs Windows has been a subject of debate since the inception of computers.
This article highlights the pros and cons of both the operating systems, given a set of requirements, it also attempts to show you which OS would be best suited for you. I have made an attempt to write this article without much tech-laden jargon, so for those of you are not very computer savvy, it will help you make informed decisions.
For this article, I will be comparing Windows 7 and Ubuntu 12.04 – The most popular Linux distribution.
We will be comparing the operating systems from an average user’s perspective and not that of a systems administrator.
Let me begin with an introduction of the Linux operating system as I imagine many of you must be pretty new to this. In fact, a common misconception is that Linux is ‘ridiculously complicated’. While I admit getting used to Linux may take a while for an average windows user, it is definitely easy to use.
Linux comes in various flavours, also known as ‘distributions’. The most popular Linux distribution is ‘Ubuntu’, pronounced as ‘oo-boon-tu‘.
You may notice that there are more screenshots of Ubuntu than Windows 7, since I presume that everyone reading this would already be familiar with Windows 7
So lets being the comparison:
1) Look and feel -
Here is the home screen of windows 7 and Ubuntu 12.04
Since the ‘look and feel’ is a personal choice, I leave it up to you to decide which is better.
Personally, I try not to pay attention to the looks of the operating system so much as the functionality and the features.
2) Bundled software -
Windows 7 by default has very minimal software set, the basic features that we need – word processor, spread sheet and a presentation software are not present. You’ll have to purchase and install the MS Office suite separately, this is something that should be bundled with the operating system. The question I ask is “What good is an operating system, if it doesn’t provide the basic features”
On the other hand Ubuntu 12.04 comes with the LibreOffice suite (a Microsoft Office Equivalent) preinstalled. It also has F-spot, an image editing program that and an Instant messaging client called Empathy – that has chat provisioning for Facebook, G-Talk, Yahoo,MSN and VOIP capabilities all under a single application.
Drivers – One of the biggest advantages of Linux is its built-in driver set, or rather the ability of automatically downloading and installing them. This includes the drivers for your webcam, Wi-Fi, Ethernet Card, even your printer or scanner! We all know drivers is a big pain that comes when completing a fresh install of Windows 7. With Linux, there is rarely any need to download the drivers manually. Linux also has the ability to download proprietary drivers (The ones from Nvidia and ATI), unlike windows where we have to manually download and install a driver for everything.
3) Media -
Windows comes with Windows media player, which is pretty much useless without codecs, as majority of the videos/movies that we watch require codecs like Xvid. So there is a need to download a codec pack before Windows media player becomes fully functional.
Ubuntu is bundled with Movie Player, and also requires downloading codecs.
However, in both the operating systems, it is very easy to watch videos by simply installing VLC media player.
4) Installing third party software – When it comes to installing third party software, the steps required to install a software in Ubuntu is considerably less. An illustration is shown here of installing software in Ubuntu.
Ubuntu has a utility called Ubuntu software centre. This is one of the most loved features by Ubuntu users. It is as simple as installing an app in your phone from iTunes store or Android Market (now rebranded to Google Play). Just select the software that you need, hit install, and the software is ready to use.
It is clear from the screen shots, that installing software in Ubuntu is a lot simpler than it is in windows. Moreover, Ubuntu will check for any dependencies that the software needs and it will be installed automatically.
However, an argument can be made for computers that don’t have internet access, ease of installing software in Windows outmatches as that of Ubuntu, as it is viewed a very complicated process that includes the terminal (command line interface). Although, it is very unlikely that someone will be without internet access these days.
5) Minimum Requirements - Windows 7 requires a minimum of 1000 Mhz processor with 1GB of RAM, while Ubuntu requires a minimum of 700 Mhz processor with 384MB RAM. While these are the official requirements, in practice, the requirements are considerably higher. From my experience, If you install both the operating systems on identical hardware, Ubuntu’s performance is significantly higher than that of Windows 7. In fact, if you were to pull out a 7 year old computer from a junkyard, Ubuntu will work flawlessly.
Moreover, the boot time of Ubuntu is considerably less than its Windows 7 counterpart.Ever wondered why the world’s fastest computer runs Linux and not Windows that’s right , its performance! check the specs here
6) Security -
I have been using Windows since windows the days of Windows 95, and I can tell you that Windows 7 has some pretty good security features that, if implemented properly, can give you quite a secure system to work with. Its firewall has advanced features that you can configure. However, there are many who believe that Windows still remains a weak operating system from a security standpoint.
Linux on the other hand , has always been a secure operating system since the early days. It has often been the subject of debate that an open source operating system cannot be as secure as a proprietary one, but Linux has proved that belief to be untrue. Overall, I believe that Linux offers much more security by default.
Access Privileges - Linux by default does not run as a root (the Windows ‘administrator’ equivalent) This ensures that any automated program or script cannot make changes to the system without explicit
privileges from the user. Although Windows has implemented a similar mechanism called ‘User Account Control or UAC’, Which does provide good protection although not as robust as Linux does.
Viruses - Viruses and other malware continue to be a constant headache for windows users. Combating viruses is not only time consuming, but also expensive when we talk about using Windows in a large scale production environment. Moreover, there is always a need to purchase expensive antivirus software with yearly subscriptions, punching additional holes in your pocket.
Linux on the other hand has significantly less number of viruses, so you are considerable less likely to get infected.
In fact, I am yet to hear this from a friend or a fellow systems administrator, that they are using Linux, and that it has been infected! am sure most administrators or users must have had a similar experience.
Overall Security - Overall, I believe that Linux will always be much more secure than Windows operating system given the fact that its open-source. It would interest you to know that there is something called as the ‘Linus Law’ – named after the creator of the Linux kernel Linus Torvalds , which states :
given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow
In simple terms it means given a large number of developers and beta testers, every problem will be identified quickly and that the solution of that problem will be obvious to someone. I completely agree with this.
7) Availability of Software - Since Ubuntu/Linux has a relatively less market share, availability of popular software for Ubuntu is a major concern. Some users are forced to stay with windows since their favourite software is not available on the Linux platform.Though this has recently changed and many commonly used programs have now been ported to Ubuntu.
However, some advanced commercial software like the Adobe suite (Dreamweaver,Photoshop etc.) is not available on Linux, due to which, thousands of web developers and designers choose Windows over Linux.
8) Gaming - Gaming support is another aspect of an operating system. While Linux does have many games, it certainly cannot match Windows 7 in this area. Most of the high-end games have been built for the Windows platform, that make extensive use of Microsoft DirectX.
So its not hard to say that Windows 7 should be definitely your choice if you are a gamer.
9) Ease of use - This is the part that worries most users who are used to the Windows 7 User interface.
In case you are not pleased with the Ubuntu user interface, there is another distribution of Ubuntu called Kubuntu, which has a marvellous user interface,its very easy to use and is similar to the look and feel of Windows 7 in many aspects.
10) Cost - Windows 7 ranges from $100 to $300 (Rs. 5000 to Rs.15000) depending on the version you are buying.
On the other hand, Ubuntu/Kubuntu is free of cost. You can download it from the official website.
Cost of a entry level Linux and windows based laptops :
Linux Based Windows Based
Cost of a entry level Linux and windows based laptops :
In conclusion, we saw the pros and cons of both the operating systems.
If you would ask for my recommendation, I would tell you this:
If you are an average user, who uses the computer for some email, little bit of presentations or spread-sheets, movies and web browsing, Ubuntu/Linux is Definitely the operating system you should use. It enables you to accomplish everything that you normally do using Windows 7, its much more secure, has little or no maintenance, and its free of cost.
For advanced users, say web designers, gamers,programmers who develop software for the Microsoft platform, or have certain applications that only run on Windows, you should stick to Windows 7.
It may interest you to know that, Desktops and laptops that are shipped without a Windows license have a lower cost. (For obvious reasons that it does not include the cost of a Microsoft license)
So your next question would be, which OS do you (the author) use
Well, I use both of them. I use Windows 7 for certain mission-critical applications and software that work only on Windows 7. Moreover, as a Microsoft Certified System’s administrator, I work with Windows almost everyday, as it is a part of every small to large sized businesses.
For most of my multimedia needs, emails, web browsing, weekly backups, NAS(network attached storage) and more importantly some casual scripting, I use Ubuntu. Moreover, my software development server, firewall, proxy server and VoIP server run on a Ubuntu sever machine.
Want to see a live demo of Ubuntu 12.04 check out this amazing Ubuntu tour
Want to install Ubuntu on your computer Follow my next article on How to Install Ubuntu 12.04
So which is proves to be the better operating system after reading this article Which operating system would you choose and why
Please post your comments in the section below.
Share this article
On this page you can find information about how to activate Windows 7 and make it licensed. It does not matter what version you have: Windows 7, or 7600, or 7601 – activates it all without problems. Download free activator Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and x86 from our site, activate it for 1 minute and enjoy. You can also find a key for Windows 7 Ultimate. Download windows 7 maximum, activation of Windows 7. The operating system came into the market in Oct. 22, 2009. On the Internet, the original installation images of final version of the system was available from 21 July 2009.
We Representing you the latest version of RemoveWAT activator – the best utility that will automatically delete the activation from Windows 7. With its help you activate your Windows 7 even if your key fell off while upgrading the system.
RemoveWAT – powerful activator with huge database, you can activate your Windows 7 of absolutely any edition and build (tested even on recent releases of Windows 7), but the trick is that in order to activate Windows 7 it does not use a set of keys instead disables all checking function of your Windows 7, eliminating trial and preserving full functionality of a system. This activator is guaranteed to provide you the successful activation of your system and you will be able to confidently keep your system safe in the knowledge that the activation keys not fly off. Download activator RemoveWAT if other activators didn`t help in your activation, it will solve your problem!
Benefits of RemoveWAT – activator for Windows 7:
- Activates all editions of Windows 7.
- It retains full functionality of Windows 7.
- 100% working activator.
- Simple interface.
- Activated system don`t lose it`s license when you upgrade it.
Activation instructions RemoveWAT:
- Download activator.
- Extract all files (Password from the archive – windows).
- Open win7 RemoveWAT.exe file as an administrator.
- Hit on the button RemoveWAT.
- After the automatic activation the activator will ask for system reboot – click “OK“.
Do you want to download remowewat7.zip right now
Size: 4 MB
Screenshots of Windows 7 activated with RemoveWAT activator:
It is necessary to restart Windows 7 and then open properties of your computer and check – that instead of label “30 days to activate. Activate Windows now” there was a blank space – Windows is activated Nero 11 PLATINUM FULL
Windows help - support.microsoft.com
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- EASY TO INSTALL USE - External DVD Drive is easy to pulg and play. You donâ€™t need to install software to set for driver and it is easy to charge when plugged into the USB port.It has a perfect super slim, lightweight and shockproof design, and stylish enough appearance. It is very easy to use and carry, you can put this External CD Drive/DVD Writer/Player in the traveling bag or on your desk.
- FASTER DATA TRANSMIT - USB3.0 Ultra slim portable size is equipped with high speed interface, it provides you more faster data transfer speed and more stable data transmission, Meanwhile it is compatible with USB 2.0. The CD/DVD drive can transfer the data very fast when you use this External CD Drive record CD, music, videos, installing software or create CD/DVD backup disc/CD.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - External CD Drive/DVD Writer/Player is Compatible with various systems such as Windows 98 SE,ME,2000,XP,Vista,,Win 7/8.1/10,Windows Server 2008, 2012, Mac OS 8.6, Mac10 OS, Linux and all versions of Mac OS System and other systems.Support all types of Laptops, Macbook, PC, Desktops.[ Tips : For the desktops, please connect the device to the USB port of the motherboard for normal use.]
- PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE - External dvd drive Supports CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVDÂ±R, DVDÂ±R DL, DVDÂ±RW and DVD-RAM, it features strong error-correcting ability, anti-shock and noise reduction technology, low power consumption, adopted unique high speed intelligent burning technology.Stylish and compact, the exquisite and durable CD/DVD drive is a perfect gift for your family and friends.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE - Gipow CD Drive with voltage stabilization system, Avoid high or low voltage lead to the drive can not use or damage the computer.100% brand new DVD loader. High quality with Free Lifetime product warranty, 30 days product replacement or refund if you are not satisfied.If you have any problems, Please email us via Amazon station mail,we offer you 24 hours customer service support Photo Studio Pro v15 0 1 4 Keygen
WinOLS 22.214.171.124 WinOLS ECU File Unlock DAMOS Files
Pastikan kalo kita udah backup drivernya, agar setelah install gak perlu download lagi, bagi yang belum, baca aja disini Cara Backup Driver Windows Dalam 5 Menit. Jangan lupa juga copy file penting yang di Local C ke Local D, karena saat kita format, file yang di desktop, my document dan download akan hilang , karena termasuk dalam Local C.
Sebelum install windows 7, tentu saja kamu harus punya DVD Windows 7 yang masih baik kondisi nya, kalau udah rusak, buang saja , hihi, jika ada file windows iso, burn aja ke DVD, cara nya liat disini Cara Burning Windows 7 Ke CDVD
Oke, langsung aja Masukan DVD Windows 7 , lalu setting Bios agar boot ke CDROM, jika belum di setting, lihat disini Cara Setting Booting Bios Ke CDROM.Jika sudah, akan ada tulisan Press Any Key To Continue, Enter aja.Maka akan muncul seperti ini.
KLIK GAMBAR UNTUK MEMPERBESAR :)
Ini jangan diubah, langsung next aja bro..
Pilih Install now
Centang I accept the license terms, lalu next..
Pilih Partisi yang akan di isi dengan Windows 7, karena ini hanya ada 1 partisi, maka langsung saja, tetapi di laptop/PC anda pasti ada beberapa partisi, pilih yang partisi C, sekitar 100GB, bisa di cek di MyComputer..
Ini cukup sulit dijawab, karena data dan disk di setiap komputer/laptop berbeda, tetapi saya akan menjelaskan garis besarnya cara mempercepat koneksi internet.
Secara umum, file windows yang akan kita format dan kita install ulang berada di local disk C yang berkapasitas kurang lebih 100 GB, dan data2 kita terletak di Local Disk D, atau E, dan seterusnya, jadi kita hanya perlu masuk ke windows 7, dan buka disk C, kira2 isi file nya seperti ini. topologi jaringan komputer.
Jika isinya seperti gambar diatas, maka disk C itulah yang akan kita gunakan untuk diformat dan diinstall ulang, jika tidak, lihat di local disk yang lain.
---------------------------------- Oke, setelah tau, maka kita kembali lagi ke proses install, pilih disk yang berisi windows dan klik Drive Options, lalu Format. Setelah Format lalu Next, windows akan memulai install, kira2 30 menit, Tunggu Proses Install.. Setelah itu PC akan restart sendiri beberapa kali, tunggu saja..
Masukan Username (Nama Kamu) dan nama Komputer
Masukan Passwordd, jika tidak ingin menggunakan password, langsung next aja.
Masukan kalo kamu punya Serial Key, kalo gak punya ya hilangkan Centang nya dan next, windows kamu akan trial dan expired dalam jangka waktu tertentu, bisa menggunakan Windows Loader agar windows kamu menjadi full version, search aja windows loader di google :)
Pilih Ask Me Later
Atur Waktu diwilayah Anda
Keluar kan CD nya, SELESAI !
Setelah selesai install windows, sekarang tinggal install drivernya, liat aja di Cara Install Driver Yang Sudah Di Backup ..
MASALAH yang sering terjadi saat install adalah berhentinya proses install ataupun error, kemungkinan besar ini disebabkan oleh rusaknya DVD windows anda, dan juga masalah pada Harddisk, kamu bisa mencoba menginstall di laptop kawan ataupun menggunakan DVD lain untuk mengetahui apa yang rusak.
Terimakasih telah membaca artikel Cara Install Ulang Windows 7 Lengkap Gambar Partition Wizard Professional Edition v5
Windows 7 Activators Free Download for 32 bit 64 bit
Ubuntu is an operating system with Linux kernel based on Debian and distributed as free and open source software. It’s one of the most popular operating systems for Desktop and Server. Also Ubuntu runs on phones.
In this page I’ll give you a step by step guide for beginners how to install Ubuntu separately or alongside with any other os (such as Windows 7). This works on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and higher.
1.) Insert the Ubuntu CD or USB to your Computer and boot up. You need to set it boot first in BIOS.
2.) When you’re brought into Ubuntu Live System with Installation Wizard (You may click the Install icon on desktop), choose your language and click “Install Ubuntu” button.
3.) If you have internet connected, you can check “Downloads update while installing” and “install this third-part software” but it takes time. Skip them and you can install after Ubuntu installation.
4.) At this step you have a few choices:
- Erase all data on your device and install only Ubuntu system on it. This makes only one partition on your disk for Ubuntu. This is a good choice for installing Ubuntu Guest using VirtualBox or Vmware.
- Install Ubuntu alongside Windows7 or something else. non-windows7 partition will be erased for Ubuntu.
- Something else. Choose this one, if you want to manually partition your hard disk.
5.) If you chose “Something Else” in previous, you’ll get following partition table. In the picture /dev/sda is my hard drive. If you have other drives, it will be shown as /dev/sdb, /dev/sdc, and so on.
For Ubuntu installation, you need:
- Primary partition use as Ext4, mount point “/” (without quotes)
- Logical partition use as Swap. For laptops with high RAM and would like be able to hibernate the computer, set the swap size as much as RAM.
Note that under “Device for boot loader installation”:
- if you choose dev/sda, it’ll use Grub (Ubuntu’s boot loader) to load all systems on this hard drive.
- If you choose dev/sda1 (the ext4 partition your created for Ubuntu), Ubuntu need to be manually added to drive’s boot loader after installation. (for example, you previously have Windows installed on another partition of this drive, you’ll need manually add Ubuntu into mbr)
6.) Follow the wizard to setup user account, location, timezone, keyboard, etc and finally start installing.
Once is installed, click “Restart” button gta 4 crack installer
Spooky Mahjong - theKidzpage Spooky MahjongJoga os melhores jogos de Mahjongg e Mahjong online gratuitamente, incluindo jogos como Mahjongg, Mahjong Fortuna, Majong, Mahjong Solitaire, Connect, Mahjongg 3D .,Play free slots and have a scary good time in Spooky Slots! Win tokens and help Jack locate all 7 special pumpkins before Halloween.,In a Mahjong Solitaire game you have to clear the layout by pairing up free tiles. We collected the best free online Mahjong Solitaire games.
Http:webronza.asahi.comirefcom_rnavi_chumo_p Steam password crackerGreatist, New York, NY. 589,056 likes · 13,107 talking about this. Your friend with health benefits, , .,Scott's Meal Deals Family Meals Under $15. Where great food meets great value! Each Scott's Meal Deals will take you from the grocery store to your kitchen table in .
StartIsBack: real start menu for Windows 8 and Windows 10 Start Menu for Windows 8Start8 returns the familiar Start menu to Microsoft's latest Windows 8 operating system.,Результаты поиска,Task Manager is Menu Bar is Missing. Added 2/6/07. If you start the Task Manager and menu bar and tabs are missing, the Task Manager is running in Tiny Footprint mode.